Best Wood Fire Oven Stone
Nowadays, there are so many products of wood fire oven stone in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for wood fire oven stone in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings wood fire oven stone which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
Harbor Gardens KUK002B Monterey Pizza Oven with Stone, Stainless/Enamel Coated Steel
Harbor gardens KUK002B Monterey pizza oven with stone, stainless/enamel coated steel. Backyard wood fired pizza oven to bring the joy of wood fired oven cooking to your home. With fast heat, up times for making incredible wood-fired pizzas, steaks, chicken, fish, bread! you can cook pizzas & breads directly on the stone provided. Durable stainless steel with a matte black high temperature paint. Easy to empty & clean. Temperature Gauge included to help cook your pizza. Perfect for any pizza enthusiast. Home is the place you spend quality time with friends & family. Enhance your home & garden with the new harbor gardens collection by world source partners. The harbor gardens Brand was created with the new lawn & garden consumer lifestyle in mind. The harbor gardens assortment can create a backyard oasis with our newly designed fire pits, Chimeneas, & pizza ovens. Customers can surround themselves with our cutting edge galvanized planters, our decorative garden stakes & wind spinners, our fashion forward bistro sets, & wall art. Home is where harbor gardens lives.
Smoak Firewood Cooking Wood Logs – USDA Certified Kiln Dried (Red Oak, 25-30 lbs)
Smoak Firewood sells kiln dried cooking wood that is USDA certified. We specialize in cooking wood that is cut into either mini logs (8 inch) or standard length (16inch) pieces all from only the highest quality competition grade wood. Our cooking wood can be used for indoor/outdoor grills, smokers, fire pits, pizza ovens or just about any cooking wood need you might have. All our wood is from US origin, kiln dried and processed in house. HERE’S THE DIFFERENCE…We heat treat our wood above 160 degrees for 40-48 hours. This is well above the minimum requirement to be called USDA certified. This allows the wood to burn cleaner and hotter. We believe in going the extra mile in all we do to create customers for life. Experience the difference. Smoak with the best wood!
Pizzacraft PizzaQue PC6500 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Pre-heats to 700F in 15 minutes, pizza cooks in only 6 minutes
- Heat-diffusing pizza stone cooks crust evenly
- Domed lid deflects heat back on pizza, moisture vent prevents sogginess
- Light weight, portable, safe on virtually any solid surface
- Includes built in thermometer, 14” cordierite pizza stone, and gas hose
- Operates on a standard 20 lb. Propane tank
Cook your own pizzas at home or on the go in only minutes. Your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven is lightweight, portable and safe on any surface. It’s incredibly easy to use; simply hook it up to a propane tank, turn it on, let it pre-heat for 15 minutes, and you’re ready to go. Your PizzaQue is perfect for tailgating, camping, or your regular family pizza night. Operates 25 hours on a 20-lb. propane tank — that’s over 250 pizzas. You will never order delivery again when your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven makes homemade pizza fast, easy, and delicious!
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
UNICOOK Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, Durable and Safe, 15×12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs
- Made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, no odor
- Heat-safe up to 1,450°F (787°C) and excellent thermal shock resistance
- Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home
- Measures 14.9″ by 11.8″. Golden thickness 5/8″(16mm), weighs up to 6.6Lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans
- Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone or use as a dough cutter and scraper.【Warning】Never use soap or detergent for cleaning! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease!
Use Unicook pizza stone to Cook delicious crisp crust pizzas Like a Chef and Amaze Your Family and Friends. Unicook pizza stone can be used in outdoor grill and home oven. This stone is convenient for cooking homemade pizza and frozen pizza. In addition to pizza, the stone can be used to make breads, cookies, biscuits and more.
How to Use Unicook Pizza Stone
It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
1. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
2. Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods
3. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
4. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
5. Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
Green Mountain Grill Wood Fired Pizza Oven + Pizza Peel
Green Mountain Grills Pizza Oven Attachment Fits Models: ~ Daniel Boone ~ Jim Bowie Part Numbers: ~ GMG-4023 Specs: ~ Convert your Pellet Grill into a Wood pellet fired Pizza Oven! ~ The pizza oven attachment raises the internal temperature of your pellet grill to that of a real wood burning pizza oven by funneling the heat from the fire box directly up and into the stone baking chamber. This creates temperatures upwards of 800F, allowing you to cook restaurant quality pizza in 2-4 minutes. The steel housing chamber creates a unique air flow system which enhances the convective, conductive, and radiant heat in and around the cooking chamber. ~ Genuine GMG Product Accessory ~ Dimensions: 18″ Wide x 3″ Tall x 13″ Deep – 28lb weight ~ Made from high quality Stainless Steel ~ Easy Installation – Simply remove the grates, grease drip tray and heat shields if applicable. Place the pyramid shaped piece over the firebox and then place the pizza stone feet down on the tray of the pyramid. Place the dome with the opening towards the front of the grill. ~ 90 day manufacturer warranty
only fire Stainless Steel Pizza Oven Kit Fits for Weber and Most 22” Charcoal Kettle Grill
- The kit includes four-piece accessory pack:heavy stainless steel chamber, thermometer, 15″ outdoor pizza stone, 13.5″*16″ aluminum pizza peel
- Fits for 22” charcoal kettle grill like brand weber,char broil,napoleon and other models
- Made of highest quality stainless steel with a double-wall ceiling for optimal heat retention.Professional design for oven-style baking and wood-fired temperatures
- Assembles and installs in minutes with no tools.Fast,easy way to bake fresh/frozen pizza
- Turn your outdoor kettle grill into a professional style pizza oven.The onlyfire pizza kit is perfect if you don’t have the space for a wood-fired oven
BBQSTAR Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven, Stainless Steel Portable Tabletop Wood Pellet Pizza Oven with 11-inch Pizza Stone
- WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN – The outdoor pizza oven is fantastic for evening parties outside. The BBQ Pizza oven can be fuelled using wood pellets, charcoal or combined.
- DELICIOUS STONEBAKED PIZZA READY WITHIN MINUTES – The wood fired pizza oven reaches temperatures of up to 700 ~ 900 degrees Fahrenheit within 10-20 minutes and cook a homemade pizza within minutes.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE DESIGN – The outdoor pizza oven is compact and portable, making it a real centrepiece of any party or camping trip.
- BUILT-IN THERMOMETER FOR OPTIMUM COOKING RESULTS – The wood burning pizza oven includes a built-in thermometer, helping you to monitor the temperature to achieve the best results and tastiest food.
COOK A PIZZA WITH WOOD FIRE AND EXPERIENCE THE AGE OLD TRADITION IN MODEL LIFE.
This outdoor wood fired pizza oven is designed for quick and easy homemade pizza outside. A real centrepiece for any summer parties, BBQ or camping trip. The wood burning pizza maker is easy to use, quickly heating up to temperatures of 700~900 degrees Fahrenheit for cooking a pizza in minutes.
– Materials: SUS430 stainless steel oven body/chimney pipe/firebox, stainless steel rivets, wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
-Structure: Double walled and insulated to keep heat in and the outside cool.
-Weight: Product 8.6kg/19.4 lbs ; Package 11 kg / 24.25 lbs.
– Size: Product H780*W360*L750mm (H30-3/8*W14-1/8*L29-7/8-inch) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”; Package L550*W420*320(mm)
– Recommended pizza size: 11-inch
– Fuel: wood pellets/charcoal etc.
Heating Time: to reach 572 degree Fahrenheit (300 centigrade degree) by 15 minutes and 752 degree Fahrenheit (400 centigrade degree) by 25minutes.
Wood-fired Oven Body
Wood Pellet Firebox
Cordierite Pizza Stone
Pizza Stone for Best Crispy Crust Pizza, Only Stoneware with Thermarite (Engineered Tuff Cordierite). Durable, Certified Safe, for Ovens & Grills. 14 Round 5/8 Thick, Bonus Recipe Ebook & Free Scraper
- ► The Best Crispy Crust – Thermarite absorbs more moisture –superior heat retention & transfer
- ► Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- ► Use on Ovens & Grills – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- ► Certified Safe – US FDA, European Union, German Food Code, RoHS. . . ► Does not smell
- ► 14″ Round Stone + Use & Care Instructions + Bonus 4″x5″ Scraper + Free Recipe Ebook
What is Thermarite and Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone?
Get the Best Crispy Crust with a Pizza Stone that is Engineered to Last
► Thermarite is a high density, specially formulated Cordierite that is super-heated to over 2,000F providing engineered strength, extreme durability and superior thermal shock capabilities
► Thermarite Absorbs More Moisture –Its unique, highly absorbent micro-pore structure extracts and absorbs moisture out of moist dough creating the Best Crispy Crusts
► Thermarite’s superior heat retention and heat transfer provides an even heat that is transmitted directly into the food for better crusts
Does not smell – Cast Elegance’s Thermarite is created with extreme heat that vaporizes all organic matter, creating a premium, professional grade stone that has no odor when heated
Use on Ovens and Grills (Gas or Charcoal) – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
Brick Oven Results at Home for a fraction of the cost of a professional brick oven
Certified Safe – Passed US FDA, RoHS, European Union & German Food Code Safety Standards
Packaged to arrive in one piece without any micro-fractures
One Pizza Stone – 14” Round x 5/8” Thick, Use and Care instructions, One 4″x5″ scraper (Use for easy cleanup and food creation) and Recipe EBook
Our Proprietary Thermarite makes this the best pizza stone
► Engineered to last: high durability, high heat transfer, absorbs more moisture giving you the best crispy crust
► Ready to Use – No seasoning or conditioning required. Cut on the stone/serve on the stone – It is ready for you to use right out of the box
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – We’ll work to resolve any issue you have
These won’t last long!
Click the “Add to Cart” Button at the Top of This Page!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found wood fire oven stone for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best wood fire oven stone: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy