Best Washington Alloyed Welding Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of washington alloyed welding oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for washington alloyed welding oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings washington alloyed welding oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Keen KT-50 Holding Portable Welding Rod Oven (120V/240V) – Maintains up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg.) of 18" (45.7 cm) electrodes at optimum temperature.
- Stores 50 lbs. of flux-coated 7018 low-hydrogen SMAW welding rods up to 18 inches long to prevent weld defects
- Economical portable welding rod storage oven keeps hygroscopic low-hydrogen welding electrodes dry in the field
- Portable, lightweight design provides protection for welding rods during transfer from the shop holding oven to the field
- Exceeds AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code mandatory guidelines for heated welding rod storage
- Stable, square-shaped portable welding rod oven design for easy removal of welding rods in the field, hinged lid with draw pull catch, exterior ON/OFF indicator light and more
Made in USA and CSA-listed
About the KT-50 Portable Rod Oven – 50 lbs. Capacity
The KT-50 is designed to store 50 lbs. of welding electrodes during transfer from large shop ovens and at the job location. Economical, lightweight and easy to carry, our KT-50 model maintain rods at ideal temperatures to prevent moisture pick-up and to optimize welds.
The KT-50 out-performs most portable ovens on the market and has a solid steel construction for long product life and durability.
The exterior is powder-coated in KEEN blue and features a rugged handle for carrying the unit. 1″ (2.54 cm) Thermal insulating wool makes oven energy-efficient and keeps electrodes hot and moisture-free.
The KT-50 design features a square exterior to provide stability while standing in an upright position. The riveted, hinged lid can be secured in transit with a standard draw pull catch that prevents the lid from opening when not in use. The KT-50 comes standard with a red “ON” indicating light and an adjustable bimetal thermostat that is located beneath the bottom cover to prevent it from damage.
The custom-designed heating elements used on our portable ovens are part of a new class of highly energy-efficient, technologically-advanced heating elements that have a very low environmental impact. They reach maximum operating temperature in just 5-10 seconds and have a very low amperage draw enabling the oven to be extremely energy-efficient in the field.
Quality Temperature Control and Electrical Safety
Because of our unique self-regulating heating technology, thermostats are not a necessary safety feature for our portable ovens. The only case in which they would be necessary is if the user wants to reduce the temperature below 250°F for storing electrodes that require lower temperatures than low-hy rods.
SÜA – Portable Electrode Drying Oven – 22 Lbs (10 Kg) TRC Series – 115 Volts
- The TRC Series is a lightweight portable electrode drying oven that prevents electrodes from absorbing moisture that can negatively affect the welding job.
- Two models available, TRC-5 can store up to 11 Lbs (5 Kg) and TRC-10 can store 22 Lbs (10 Kg) of 18 inches long electrodes or smaller – Easy to lift electrodes basket that can be locked open for convenient one-hand operation even with the thickest welding gloves.
- Temperature range: Ambient – 302 °F (Ambient – 150 °C) when connected at 115 Volts – Easy to set-up analog temperature dial. ***For Model TRC-10 only
- higher temperatures, (570 °F – 300 °C) can be reached when connected at 220 Volts***
- Weight empty: 9.5 Lb – Height: 24″ – Diameter of Cylinder: 6-½” – Inlet Power: 115V / 220V
- Can be used at the shop or in the field. Compatible with generators/welders with 115 Volts three plug outlets. A must-have when welding E7018, E7024, and other Low Hydrogen electrodes
Stick electrodes must be properly stored in order keep its quality weld deposition. When stick electrodes absorb moisture from the air, they must be dried to restore their ability to deposit quality welds. Electrodes with too much humidity may results in welds with cracking or porosity. Operational characteristics may be affected as well. If you’ve noticed unexplained weld cracking or porosity problems, or if the stick electrode arc performance is not at its best, it may be due to the presence of moisture in the electrode coating. Proper storage methods or re-drying procedures must be applied. Low Hydrogen Electrodes like the commonly used E7018 must be dry to perform adequately, once the original package has been opened, they must be stored in an electrode oven at 250F – 300F. AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code specifies allowable atmospheric exposure of 4 hours for this type of electrodes. After that time, low hydrogen electrodes must be re-dried. Non-Low Hydrogen Electrodes can also be affected by moisture. If they are exposed to humid air for long periods of time the welding characteristics may be affected. It is recommended to store the electrodes in a heated oven at 100F – 120F.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found washington alloyed welding oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best washington alloyed welding oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy