Which Is The Best Tempra Hot Water Heater
Nowadays, there are so many products of tempra hot water heater in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for tempra hot water heater in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tempra hot water heater which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 24 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically measure water flow. Savings monitor even shows how much you save on energy costs.
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic flow sensor switches on the powerful solid copper interior heating system of the water heater. It’s noise free while in use and has a digital temperature display and preset temperature memory buttons.
- TEMPRA 24 PLUS – This specific model is 24kW, 240V/208V, requires a min. recommended household electric service of 150 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ to 140˚F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels.
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water Heater features exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron to automatically maintain water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity to ensure that hot showers will never be interrupted. Tempra 24 Plus will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 24 KW/18 KW; Min. recommended household electric service 150 A; Amperage draw: 2 x 50 A 2 x 44 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 2 x 50 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 2 x 6/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 92 F/82 F at 1.50 GPM, 73 F/54 F at 2.25 GPM, 54 F/41 F at 3.00 GPM, 37 F/27 F at 4.50 GPM; Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.50 GPM/1.9l/min; Weight: 16.1 lb/7.3 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.26 gal/1l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches
- Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
- NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
Configured for cold climates or high flow rates. Well suited where incoming water temperature can drop below 45 F. For use in more demanding water usage applications. Self modulating flow sensor technology regulates the amount of energy required to heat the water needed. Digital temperature display showing the outlet water temperature setting. Uses (3) 9 KW standard Emerson electric heating elements with brass tops to prevent electrolysis. Copper heat exchanger. Automatic resettable thermostat. (3) 40 DP breakers required. 112A draw. Required wire: 3 sets 8 AWG. Pipe fitting: 3/4” NPT. Energy efficiency: 99.8%. UL and CSA certified.Weight: 11 lb. Lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature can reach as low as 37 degrees. The ECO 27 is capable of heating nearly 3 gallons per minute at this temperature. The ECO 27 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with Patented Self Modulating Technology. This model is well-suited for homes in the northern U.S., Canada, and in the southern U.S. for large Roman-style or Jacuzzi tubs that generally have more demanding water usage needs. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
Stiebel Eltron 224198 240V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 20 kW Tempra 20 Plus Whole House Tankless Electric Water Heater, Advanced Flow Control
When compared to gas type tankless water heaters, Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus cost less and is less expensive to install, since it does not require venting parts. While gas type tankless water heaters with outside venting may have a 5-20% efficiency reduction (due to heat loss from gases escaping through the vent), Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus is designed to be virtually 100% efficient. Multiple heating elements inside the Tempra 20 Plus models activate as the water demand increases, thus providing maximum efficiency and complete comfort. The Advanced Flow Control system, available in Plus models only, monitors and adjusts the water flow to assure a constant temperature output. Specs: Flow Rate: 0.58 – 4.5 GPM; Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI; Hot / Cold inlet connections: 3/4″ male threaded (Male NPT); Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 16 5/8″ x 14 1/2″ x 4 5/8″; Weight: 15.4 lbs; Voltage: 208V/240V; Amperage: 70 Amps at 208V / 80 Amps at 240V; Phase: 2 x single; Wattage: 14.4 kW at 208V / 19.2 kW at 240V; Min. Circuit Breaker Size Required: 2 x 50 Amps; Recommended Wire Size: 2 x 8 AWG copper;
From the Manufacturer
The Tempra® Plus is the most technologically advanced tankless water heater available on the market today. Advanced Flow Control is exclusive to the Tempra® Plus and ensures a constant temperature output no matter how great the hot water demand is. Advanced Flow Control technology works by automatically adjusting the flow of water to eliminate unpleasant temperature fluctuation. What that means to you is a consistently satisfying experience every time, all the time !
Rheem 240V 3 Heating Chambers RTEX-24 Residential Tankless Water Heater
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion three heating elements, field Serviceable
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections.Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
- Flow Rate: up to 5.9 GPM
Professional classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applications
Ecosmart ECO 36 36kw 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Self Modulating Technology & digital temperature control in 1-degree increments for complete control of hot water for even greater savings and control
- Save up to 50% on your water heating costs with the most advanced
- Save space – up to 90% smaller. Easy to maintain, easy-to-replace heating elements. Activation flow is 0.3 GPM
- On Demand, endless hot water and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement..Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Breaker recommended 4 x 40 Amps DP
- 6 GPM tankless water heater provides on-demand, endless hot water
Eco Smart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 36 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology Why Eco Smart? If you have a need for a high amount of hot water then the ECO 36 is the right choice. The ECO 36 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with our patented self-modulating technology. This smart technology tankless water heater is ideal for the northern United States, where incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37 degrees F. The ECO 36 is capable of heating nearly 3.5 gallons per minute at this low temperature. To put that into perspective, it can handle up to two showers running at the same time and never run out of hot water. For homes in the southern United States, the ECO 36 is perfect for large Roman-style and Jacuzzi tubs or high demand of hot water between multiple applications. It can handle up to 6 gallons per minute, which means you can run four showers and a sink simultaneously and never run out of hot water. A digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree, so you can set the temperature to how you like it. The ECO 36 is the most powerful model from our full line of tankless water heaters, with the capacity to handle a large single-family home.Take a look at our full line of tankless water heaters below to see what’s perfect for you. THIS MODEL REQUIRES 150 AMPS DEDICATED!. Required Wire: 4 x 8 AWG
From the Manufacturer
Ecosmart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 36 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology Why EcoSmart? If you have a need for a high amount of hot water then the ECO 36 is the right choice. The ECO 36 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with our patented self modulating technology. This smart technology tankless water heater is ideal for the northern United States, where incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37 degrees F. The ECO 36 is capable of heating nearly 3.5 gallons per minute at this low temperature. To put that into perspective, it can handle up to two showers running at the same time and never run out of hot water. For homes in the southern United States, the ECO 36 is perfect for large Roman-style and Jacuzzi tubs or high demand of hot water between multiple applications. It can handle up to 6 gallons per minute, which means you can run four showers and a sink simultaneously and never run out of hot water. A digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree, so you can set the temperature to how you like it. The ECO 36 is the most powerful model from our full line of tankless water heaters, with the capacity to handle a large single-family home. Take a look at our full line of tankless water heaters below to see whats perfect for you. THIS MODEL REQUIRES 150 AMPS DEDICATED!
Stiebel Eltron 235089 SHC 6 Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater, 6 Gallon, 1300W, 120V, 15-1/8" W x 20-1/2" H x 15" D
Stiebel Eltron SHC series mini-tank electric water heater is ideal for office buildings, stores, malls, warehouses, food trucks, restaurants, gas stations, schools, hotels/motels, commercial, industrial and institutional. residential: bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, rvs, cabins/cottages, low flow showers and laundry areas. An SHC mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen applications. Plumbed with cold water and used as a stand-alone supply of hot water, or plumbed with hot water from a remote tank to minimize delays, an SHC always delivers hot water when needed. By put – ting hot water right where it is used, pipe runs are minimized and water and energy use reduced. The smaller tank coupled with superb insulation reduces stand-by losses especially when compared with larger tank-type water heaters. With its flat back and included bracket an SHC easily mounts right under or near the sink. Once filled with water it simply plugs into a 120 V outlet. With only an 11 amp current draw, no special wiring is required. Lightweight and compact, the SHC saves space, quickly provides hot water right where it is needed. Certified to ANSI/UL Std. 174 Conforms to CAN/CSA Std. 22.2 No. 110. Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. ISO 9001 certified. Technical Specification: Phase – 60/50 Hz: single; Voltage: 120 V; Wattage: 1300 W; Amperage: 11.3 A; Nominal water volume: 6.0 gal / 22.7 l; Weight empty: 26.5 lb / 12.0 kg; Height (includes PandT valve): 20-1/2″ / 520 mm; Width: 15-1/8″ / 385 mm; Depth: 15″ / 380 mm; Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi / 10 bar; Maximum adjustable temperature: 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C; Recovery time: 45 minutes; Standby energy loss @ 131°F / 55°C: 0.43 kWh / day; Water connections: black steel -1/2″ NPT.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Aqua-Pure AP430SS Hot Water System Protector
- Binds calcium and magnesium hardness minerals, preventing them from precipitating out of solution and building up on metallic surfaces
- Contains siliphos, a 100% Pure FOOD Grade scale inhibitor approved by usda
- Stainless Steel head
- Flow rate 6 gallons per minute
- Max operating Temp. 100F
Aquapure by cuno hot water system protector to reduce scale build up in pipes and extend life of water heater. Installs on cold water side of hot water system to inhibit scaling and corrosion. Whole house scale inhibition water treatment system. Ap430-10 features: -product type: whole house -filter component: filtration system -filter change indicator: no. Dimensions: -overall HEIGHT – top to bottom:13 -overall WIDTH – side to side:2 -overall depth – front to back:2 -overall product WEIGHT:2.25 . Do not install in direct sunlight or outdoors
From the Manufacturer
Aquapure by Cuno hot water system protector to reduce scale build up in pipes and extend life of water heater. Installs on cold water side of hot water system to inhibit scaling and corrosion.
Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 24 kW, Tankless Electric Water Heater with Self-Modulating Power Technology and Advanced Flow Control
Stiebel Eltron 224199 Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater, 240 V, 24 kW
Stiebel Eltron 230628 240V, 12 kW DHC-E12 Single/Multi-Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86DegreeF (30DegreeC) and 125DegreeF (52DegreeC)
- The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry
- Due to its small dimensions and attractive housing the DHC-E can be left unconcealed in many applications
Features Two Models in One: Switchable between 9,000 and 12,000 Watts via a jumper during installation.
From the Manufacturer
Features Two Models in One: Switchable between 9,000 and 12,000 Watts via a jumper during installation
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found tempra hot water heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best tempra hot water heater: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy