Best Slow Cooker 35 Quart
Nowadays, there are so many products of slow cooker 3.5 quart in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for slow cooker 3.5 quart in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings slow cooker 3.5 quart which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel; 24-hour LCD countdown timer; 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm; glass lid; nonslip rubber feet; stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid; instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards and BPA free Features: Touchpad control panel with LED timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Keep Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing|Glass lid with chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Instruction/recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Get ready to slow down and enjoy meals!
Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is designed to have your favorite one-pot recipes ready and waiting for you. Slow cooking is a traditional method that tenderizes meats and melds flavors for delicious, effortless dishes. And it’s the perfect size for making any meal for any occasion. . . you can even prepare desserts! Easy to operate, easy to serve from, and easy to clean… Enjoy!
The Art of Slow Cooking
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After a long day at work or a busy day of weekend errands, dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families.
The slow cooker provides a user-friendly touchpad control panel and four cooking modes that include high, low, simmer, and warm. When the cook time ends, the appliance automatically shifts to the “warm” setting, so dinner stays hot and ready to serve without overcooking. Other highlights include a glass lid for keeping an eye on the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and stay-cool side handles for safe transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed stainless steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
• Touchpad control panel with LED timer display
• 24-hour cooking timer
• Off/On, Keep Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
• Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
• Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
• Brushed stainless steel housing
• Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
• Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
• Nonslip rubber feet
• Recipe booklet with tips & hints
• Limited 3-year warranty
Cooking a healthy, homemade meal for your home family is easy and effortless with the Cuisinart Slow Cooker. Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker cooks food automatically once you set the time and the desired cooking mode. When time expires, the unit automatically switches to the Warm setting.
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Remove glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will be no power to the slow cooker until it is turned on.
- To turn unit on, press On/Off button.
- Set the desired cooking time by pushing the + or – button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Set the desired cooking mode by pressing the High, Low or Simmer button. Your slow cooker comes with a suggested cooking time chart.
- Once cooking time has expired, the unit will automatically switch to the Warm setting. The indicator next to Warm will light and remain on Warm for 8 hours. When the Warm time expires, the unit will beep for 5 seconds and turn off automatically.
Product Parts & Benefits
• Glass Lid
See-through glass lid keeps ingredients moist.
• Ceramic Pot
3½-quart oval ceramic pot.
Stick resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Low, High, Simmer and Warm Buttons
Press to set your desired cooking mode.
• Timer Control Buttons
Press to set your cook time, up to 24 hours.
• LCD Display with Setting Indicators
Blue LCD display shows the remaining cook time, as well as the current cooking setting.
• On/Off Button
Press to turn the unit on and off.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-Free.
• Easy Clean Up
Cleaning your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is easy, and it’s dishwasher safe!
Unplug your Cuisinart Slow Cooker and allow it to cool before cleaning. To clean the housing and control panel, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and dry before storing. Wash ceramic pot and lid with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, or clean in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Manual Slow Cooker, Charcoal
- 3.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- 9″ x 13″ oven-safe rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas, and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High, and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm food
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go
The Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks, parties, and of course, make-ahead meals easier than ever. The utlimate kitchen workhorse, the Casserole Crock is so versatile that you can use it to prepare everyone’s favorite casserole dishes, desserts, and more, either by plugging it in on the countertop or by placing just the stoneware in a conventional oven. Easily portable, the Casserole Crock uses the Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport, without spills or mess.
Crock-pot SCCPCCP350-SS Programmable Digital Casserole Crock Slow Cooker, 3.5 quart, Stainless Steel
- Slow cook delicious casseroles, lasagna, dessert and more
- Programmable controls with cook time ranging from 30 minutes to 20 hours
- Digital timer counts down cooking time
- Automatically shifts to warm setting when cook time is complete
- Secure-fit locking lid featuring
- Carry system for mess-free portability
- Dimensions: H:6.7″ x W: 19″ x D: 11.6″
- Cord length: 24″
The Crock-Pot Programmable Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks and parties easier than ever! Its rectangular design is the perfect size and shape to prepare everyone’s favorite casseroles, lasagna, desserts and more. It’s ideal for make-ahead meals that you and your family can come home to, simplifying mealtime. The fully programmable control panel sets cook time on low or high temperature, anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours, providing convenience for various recipe cook times. You will know the exact time that your food will be ready as the digital timer counts down the remaining cook time. The unique stoneware is oven-safe for use in both the slow cooker base or in a conventional oven. This makes it easy to cook, warm and serve with the flexibility to slow cook and then brown or melt toppings in the oven, or bake first and keep warm in the Casserole Crock. During the holidays when you’re juggling multiple dishes, the Crock-Pot Programmable Casserole Crock is a lifesaver, freeing up space in your oven. With portability in mind, the Casserole Crock uses our Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport without spills.
Crock-Pot SCR300-SS 3-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Silver
- Serves 3+ people. 3-quart capacity
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished silver, stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- Recipes included
This Crock-Pot 3 -Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it slow-cook all day, so you can come home to a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. It’s a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to cook. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on High or Low settings, and the Warm setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature. The trendy hexagon design of this slow cooker is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen.
Hamilton Beach 33231 Programmable Slow Cooker 3 Quart Black
Enjoy hands-free cooking while meals practically make themselves; simply add your ingredients, choose between the low or high settings and let the slow cooker do the rest.
Homever Slow Cooker,3.5-Quart Manual Slow Pot with Standard Lid,Multi-Cooker with Removable Ceramic Cooking Crock,3 Adjustable Temp Settings (High/Low/Warm), Cooking for Vegetables,Beef,Cake,etc.
- 【3 Convenient Temperature Settings】Low/High/Warm Settings. Warm setting can keep the temperature and taste of your food for hours
- Low temperature is suitable for cooking some porridge, soup
- High temperature is suitable for cooking chicken, beef and so on.
- 【Perfect for Families Use】3.5-Quarts miudium capacity is perfect for families. Serves 4+ people
- 【Wraparound Element for Oven Heating】Low temperature and slow stew allows heat evenly act on the food,maximize the nutrition and original taste of the food.
- 【Dishwasher Safe】Removable ceramic pot and oval tempered glass lids are available for dishwasher.The dishwasher-safe stoneware pot and lid can greatly reduce your cleaning problems.
- 【1Year Warranty】If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
Elite Gourmet MST-350B Dishwasher-Safe Glass Lid & Ceramic Pot Electric Slow Cooker, Adjustable Temp, Entrees, Sauces, Stews and Dips 3Qt Capacity Black
The Elite Gourmet 3Qt. Slow cooker is the perfect appliance for cooking and serving meals for the whole family. It features defrost, low and high temperature settings perfect for making chili’s, stews, sauces and even a 3lb. Chicken or roast and, with an attractive stainless steel finish, it’s the perfect addition to any kitchen! it includes a removable inner stoneware pot that’s easy to clean, a tempered glass lid with metal rim for easy viewing and cool-touch handles and knob for safe handling.
Cuisinart MSC-400 3-In-1 Cook Central 4-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
The Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker
Create one-pot meals your family will love with the Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker. Three fully programmable cooking functions let you sauté vegetables, brown meats and slow cook your favorite comfort foods right in the unit. Skip the stovetop with combination cooking — brown your ingredients in the unit and then simply switch to the slow cook function. Use the Cook Central to prep any aspect of your favorite dish. Select the steam function to prepare stuffed artichokes to start a gourmet meal or to create a healthful vegetable medley side dish. The Cook Central can even do dessert. With numerous recipes to choose from in the included booklet, the opportunities are endless!
The Cook Central features Cuisinart’s brushed stainless steel housing and a 4-quart nonstick cooking pot that lets you brown or sauté directly in the unit. Once your meal is ready, the unit will automatically shift to Keep Warm mode so your meal is ready when you are. Serving your dish is easy — just lift the pot out and take it to the table. Clean-up is a breeze with the Cook Central as the pot, steaming rack and glass lid are dishwasher-safe.
The first step to creating your meal with the Cook Central is selecting the cooking function.
Slow cooking is perfect for foods that require long, slow simmering, such as soups, stocks, stews, and dried beans. This function is also ideal when cooking tougher and less expensive cuts of meat like shoulder and pot roast. The Slow Cook function has three temperature settings — High, Low, and Simmer. For recipes that need to cook longer, use the Simmer and Low settings. When starting a dish later in the day, select the High setting. A 24-hour timer and automatic Keep Warm mode ensure your food is ready to eat when you are.
Steaming is one of the healthiest methods of cooking. No butter or oil is required and fewer nutrients are lost in the steaming process. To steam anything from asparagus to shrimp, insert the included steaming rack and no more than 1 quart of water or other liquid in the cooking pot and cover with the lid. Once steaming is complete, carefully remove food from the pot with a spoon, fork or tongs and enjoy.
Use the Brown/Sauté function as you would a skillet or sauté pan on the stovetop for a variety of recipes. Prepare a quickly sautéed skillet dish or brown food right in the pot as the first step of your family’s favorite slow cooker recipe. You can use this function to reheat foods as well. Just use Brown/Sauté at 350 degrees F and stir until all ingredients are warmed through.
Once you have chosen the cooking function that best fits your recipe, simply set the desired time and temperature, and then press Start.
Features and Benefits
Glass Lid with Handle
Check the progress of a dish without releasing heat.
Place in the up position to elevate ingredients for steaming.
Nonstick Aluminum 4-Quart Cooking Pot
Spreads heat evenly to perfectly brown and saute ingredients right in the unit.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
Programmable Control Panel
Cooking Function Buttons
Use to select Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté or Steam.
Use to set your desired cooking time, be it minutes or hours.
Use to set cooking temperatures up to 400 degrees F.
Use to start and stop cooking function.
Blue Backlit LCD Display
Side-by-side display shows cooking time and temperature.
Crockpot 2.5-Quart Mini Casserole Crock Slow Cooker, White/Blue
At 2.5 quarts, the Mini Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes meals for smaller dinners, potlucks, and parties easier than ever. With portability in mind, the Mini Casserole Crock uses our Cook & Carry locking lid system, so you can conveniently take your dish on the go without spills or mess. The removable stoneware allows you to easily go from countertop to tabletop. It’s ideal for entertaining when oven space is limited or when you just don’t want to turn on your conventional oven; and, of course, for delicious, make-ahead meals you and your family can come home to.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found slow cooker 3.5 quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best slow cooker 3.5 quart: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy