The 10 Best Refrigerator For Laboratory Only
Nowadays, there are so many products of refrigerator for laboratory only in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for refrigerator for laboratory only in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings refrigerator for laboratory only which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
36,118 Reviews Scanned
Traceable Glycol Thermometer with Alarm – Used for Laboratory, Medical, Vaccine and Pharmaceutical refrigerators and freezers. -58 to 158 Degree F.
Our traceable Vaccine, Medical, Laboratory, Pharmacy thermometer displays the current and high/low interior temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, as well as the room temperature. The sensor is enclosed in bottle to protect it from rapid temperature changes that occur when the door is opened. This thermometer is powered by an AAA battery and includes a visual low battery alert. Our temperature buffereed sensor enclosed in a bottle of glycol solution ensures accurate measurement that is not impacted by rapid temperature fluctuation caused by frequent refrigerator door openings. The glycol solution is a non toxic product that is safe to use in any environment and mimics temperature readings in a medium similar to common fluid stored in food and laboratory refrigerators and cold display cases. This stainless steel thermometer can monitor both the room and fridge temperature at the same time. With a large clear display, it can be attached to the outside of the refrigerator by the magnet on the back of the unit. The display can be switched between room temperature and the external sensor temperature (refrigerator temperature). This is an excellent replacement for the Summit Accucold Thermometer This thermometer is used for vaccine refrigerators thermometer, pharmacy refrigerators thermometer, lab freezers, lab refrigerators thermometer and other types of refrigerators thermometer.
Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Yellow and Black
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉ / ℃
- Response time: ≤500Ms
- A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points
- Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: The thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object
- Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
- FDA, FCC, CE approved
- Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9mW
- 1 year warranty (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) by Etekcity
Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
Thomas Traceable Digital-Bottle Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, with Glass Bead, -22 to 122 degree F
Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
- Jumbo, triple display
- Bottle probe for refrigerator applications
- Out-of range alarm
- Alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a set point. Alarm is programmable in 1° increments. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
Elitech RC-51 PDF USB Temperature Data Logger Reusable Recorder Pen Style 32000 Record Points
- 【Multi-use Data Logger】Adopts a temperature sensor with high accuracy and records up to 32,000 temperature points.
- 【Plug and Read】No cable or reader required, the USB connector enables quick connection to PCs to download data.
- 【Wide Temperature Range】temperature measuring range: -22℉~158℉
- accuracy reaches to ±0.9 ℉.
- 【 Powerful LCD Indication】Provides all key information for recordings incl. alarm status, temperatures statistics (in ℃/℉) and etc.
- 【2-Year Battery Life*】Powered by CR2450 lithium battery that comes along for free and the battery could last up to 2 years*.
Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Refrigerator Thermometer [2 Pack], Digital Waterproof Wireless Freezer Temperature Monitor from -20 to 60 Degree (-4 to 140 F) with Large LCD Display, Min/Max Record, Magnetic Hook for Indoor Outdoor
- Wide Measuring Range & Frost Remind: Monitor temperatures from -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C), allowing you to use it as a home, restaurants, bars, cafes, room thermometer or in the fridge/freezer, ensure your food is being stored at the appropriate safe temperature to extend the usage life and end early perishable
- Compact & Waterproof Design: Small and compact size, 6.7X4.2X1cm, IPX3 waterproof level, Equipped with foldable hook for hanging and free standing or stick to any metal surface with the built-in magnet, prefect for your refrigerator or freezer, won’t take too much places
- Large LCD Display & Big Digits: Just glance at the thermometer, you can easily read the display with the big, bold digits, Ideal for those with not the best eyesight
- Easy to install and operation: Mount display directly to your refrigerator or freezer using the back magnets, hang using hook or just let it stand on the table. – 2 function keys on the back. Short press °C/°F button to switch Celsius or Fahrenheit, press and hold the button to TURN ON or OFF the display. Short press MAX/MIN button to get the Max/Min reading of the past 24 hours.
- Premium Warranty: iBetterLife 12-Month Replacement Warranty
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Why iBetterLife Fridge and Freezer Thermometer?
♦ Combination of fridge thermometer and freezer thermometer
♦ Compact and waterproof design with very easy-to-read LCD screen
♦ Foldable hook and small magnet allow you to place anywhere you want
♦ Monitor temperatures from -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C), telling you the most accurate result.
♦ Frost Remind: When temperature range is 4.0 Degree to 7.9 Degree, you can see a little snowflake pattern on this LCD screen to remind you that frost will show up.
♦ Ensure your food is being stored at the appropriate safe temperature to extend the usage life and end early perishable.
♦ Warranty Guarantee:
– 24/7 Customer Service
– 12-Month Replacement Warranty
– 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Please contact us directly if need any help
♦ 【Upgraded Version】 Press MAX/MIN button to get the Max/Min reading of the past 24 hours.
Press and hold the °C/°F button to TURN ON or OFF the display
Measuring Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C/ -4°F to 140°F [Note: It will show “LL.L” if it goes below -20 °C and “HH.H” for above +60 °C.]
Waterproof Structure Level: IPX3
Battery: 1 PC CR2032 battery, 3V
When and How to replace the battery?
Replace the battery when the reading becomes erratic or the display clarity fades.
Open the screw and the ABS shell, and replace with a new CR2032 battery which you can easily get from store. (Battery: 3V Model CR2032 Lithium Battery)
1. Do not soak it in water.
2. When the display is dim, please replace the battery as the instruction says and tighten the screws.
3. It needs about a minute for reaction about the temperature.
4. It works better in a freezer or refrigerator.
2 x Refrigerator Thermometer (Battery Included)
2 x Operating Instruction
CDN FG80 Refrigerator/Freezer NSF Professional Thermometer
- Thermometer tests freezer and refrigerator for safe food storage
- Measures temperatures from -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 27 degrees Celsius)
- Non-mercuric, durable laboratory glass column reads horizontally
- Stainless-steel clips mount thermometer securely
- 5-year warranty
FG80 Features: -ProAccurate collection. -Target range indication. Product Type: -Dial. Food Type: -Refrigerator/freezer. Commercial Use: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1 lbs.
Tired of finding frozen lettuce in your fridge or ice cream that is too hard to scoop? To ensure food is stored at ideal and safe temperatures, this thermometer measures the precise internal temperature of freezers and refrigerators. Housed in a durable plastic casing, the 4-3/4-by-1-1/4-inch thermometer features a red, non-mercuric column inside industrial-grade glass. Two stainless-steel clips keep it securely fastened to a shelf. Temperatures read horizontally, in a dual scale range of -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 27 degrees Celsius). Zones are marked for recommended storage temperatures: a freezer should be set ideally between 0 and -10 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 and -23 degrees Celsius), while a refrigerator should be kept between 34 to 40 (1 to 4.4 degrees Celsius). Colder than that causes lettuce to freeze; warmer and foods spoil too quickly. Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), this thermometer has been manufactured to high commercial standards. CDN covers this professional thermometer with a five-year warranty against defects.–Ann Bieri
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found refrigerator for laboratory only for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best refrigerator for laboratory only: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy