Which Is The Best Quincy Lab Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of quincy lab oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for quincy lab oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings quincy lab oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Quincy Lab 10-140 Steel/Aluminum/Acrylic Door Analog Incubator, 0.7 Cubic feet, 115V, 120W
- Analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C
- Internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet and comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization
- Bimetal controller with analog temperature knob adjusts temperature, illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on
- Interior constructed of aluminum, exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint, and see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency
- Complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards
The Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator is an analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C, an internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet, and a +/- 0.75 degree C stability at 37 degrees C. It comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization. The bimetal temperature controller has an analog temperature knob that adjusts the temperature. An illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on. It has a see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency. This incubator has an interior of aluminum and exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint. This unit complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards. This incubator is designed for warming cultures, test kits, eggs, and other biological samples in clinical, industrial, and academic settings.
|Temperature range||Ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C|
|Capacity||0.7 cubic feet|
|Temperature stability||+/- 0.75 degrees C at 37 degrees C|
|Footprint||12 x 10 inches (W x D)|
|Interior dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 inches/25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4cm (H x W x D)|
|Exterior dimension||15 x 13 x 11 inches/38 x 33 x 27.9cm (H x W x D)|
|Power supply||115V AC, 120W|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Incubators maintain optimal conditions such as temperature and humidity in order to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. They are commonly used for experimental work in biology, microbiology, and molecular biology labs.
Quincy Lab, Inc. manufactures laboratory incubators and ovens. The company, established in 1973, is located in Chicago, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator
- (2) Shelves
- Spirit thermometer
Quincy Lab 20GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 1.27 Cubic feet
Quincy 20GC Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven, 15" Width x 21" Height x 15" Depth, 115V, 800W, 1.27 cubic feet Capacity
110V Blast Drying Oven Laboratory Silent Constant Temperature Oven Intelligent Digital Display Drying Electromechanical Oven
- Used:Widely used in industrial/agricultural production, scientific research, medical and health units, such as laboratory to try drying, heat treatment and heating.
- Introduction:This Digital Drying oven is a blast and constant temperature electric heating drying oven, which has a digital display. It is in accordance with ergonomic clasp handle, convenient operation, and ensure the sealing property.
- Safety:Using the intelligent PID control technology, the system has temperature control, timing, over temperature alarm function.
- Expand:Adjustable vent hole at the top, which can be expanded into the residue of the aging test
- Quality:High temperature silicone rubber is used as the sealing door. High temperature heat pipe is used as heating element to ensure safe and long life.
- The 101-1 series drying boxes are designed with strong convection air ducts and side centrifugal wind wheel design to ensure continuous circulation of wind power.
- This series of drying ovens is designed with a reinforced keel and a reinforced sheet at all four corners. Even if the temperature reaches 250 degrees or above, the cabinet will not be deformed.
- The whole shell adopts electrostatic spraying technology, which can achieve ten years of no rust, environmental protection and practicality.
- 1. Open the door, put the items that need to be dried on the partition inside the box, close the door, adjust the vent hole at the top of the instrument to the required state, and make appropriate according to the temperature of the dried item during the drying process. Adjustment.
- 2. Connect the power supply that requires the same equipment as the device, and ground the ground terminal of the power socket you are using.
- 3. Turn on the power switch and heating switch, the indicator light is on, the instrument starts to work, and the temperature control meter starts to display the temperature of the studio.
- 4. According to the temperature of the dried goods, you need to set the required temperature.
- 5. The instrument can turn on or off the fan cycle as needed. It must be noted that the device cannot be turned off during the heating process to avoid excessive aging of the heating components.
- 6. Turn off the power and heating switch of the equipment after the work is finished. It is recommended to wait for the equipment to cool before opening the door to deal with the problem.
- 7. It is recommended to use the device for self-tuning and temperature control for the first time to ensure accurate and safe use.
Quincy Lab 40AF-1 Forced Air Oven, 2.86 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 1600W, 230V
Quincy Lab 30GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 2.0 cubic feet
INTBUYING Digital Forced Air Convection Drying Oven Heat Industrial Lab Temperature Control (13.813.813.8inch Chamber)
- This device is used for drying and heating processes through hot air circulation system at laboratories in enterprises, schools and scientific institutions.
- Hot air circulation system adopts the double air duct circulation of high temperature resistant and low noise fan, ensuring that the fan service life is longer and the temperature in the box is more uniform.
- Cold-rolled steel plate with electroplating paint and 304 stainless steel chamber, making it more durable.
- Intelligent digital display PID temperature controller, with the functions of timing,overtemperature alarm instruction, temperature deviation correction, control temperature self-tuning.
- Synthetic silicone seal, beautiful shape, can run high temperature for long period of time.
Quincy Lab 40AFE Steel/Aluminum Forced Air Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 2.86 cubic feet
Across International FO19140.220 Stainless Steel Digital Forced Air Convection Oven, 220V, 50/60 Hz 2000W, 300 Degree C, 22" x 16" x 22", 4.8 cu ft
Ai 4.8 cu ft. Bench top forced air ovens use Digital micro-computer temperature control to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function memorizes all you settings when power is down, and resumes previous Oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can also be set when actual working temperature is not within desired setup range. Features * built-in temperature calibration * combine forced-air circulation with Digital temperature control to achieve dependable and uniform condition for a variety of Laboratory applications * corrosion resistant Stainless steel mirror interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window. * gentle downward flow along Chamber wall provides less disruption to sample Material * user friendly soft-touch control panel * overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails * Digital temperature Controller with timing and alarm * Polished Stainless steel interior finish * racks included: 2 (maximum 8, additional racks available at extra cost) * CE compliant.
Quincy Lab 40GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 3.0 Cubic feet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found quincy lab oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best quincy lab oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy