The 9 Best Outdoor Faucet Heating Cable With Thermostat
Nowadays, there are so many products of outdoor faucet heating cable with thermostat in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for outdoor faucet heating cable with thermostat in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings outdoor faucet heating cable with thermostat which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Thermwell Products HC18 Pipe Heat Cable 18 ft.
HEATIT JHSF 6-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
GardenHOME Pipe and Valve (6Feet) Heat Tape Cables, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION, protects pipes from 6-8 feet (1.83-2.44 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter – 2 Pack
- EASY INSTALLATION, just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING, THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED, the built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL, reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE, weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Description Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHome Pipe Heating Cable – 6 ft. (1.83 m). This temperature-controlled cable runs along pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The built-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. How it Works Before applying the heating cable, make sure that the area on and around the pipe is clear and that the heating cable is warm and pliable. Simply plug the cable into the nearest grounded electrical receptacle, secure the thermostat tightly against the pipe with electrical tape, secure the heating cable straight along the pipe, and let the heating cable work its magic. The built-in thermostat will automatically detect the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on when exposed to temperatures below 38F for frost-free pipes all winter long. It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45F, incurring no extra electricity costs.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 9 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Easy Heat AHB-019 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 9 feet
Easy Heat AHB-019 9′ Pipe Heating CableEasy Heat AHB-019 9′ Pipe Heating Cable Features: Tough PVC inner insulation Continuous ground braid Weather resistant PVC outer jacket Energy saving Thermostat is located between cold lead and heating cable 2′ 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug 63 watts 120 volts AC 9′ heated section
From the Manufacturer
Temperature-controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet. Keeps water flowing down to -380. For odd lengths of pipe over 3/4 inches in diameter, we recommend two separate cables on opposite sides of the pipe with up to 3 feet of overrun at center of pipe run. Metal pipe requires 1/2-inch fiberglass insulation around cable. For plastic pipe, its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation. The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed. It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on and off based on temperature. 120 volts. 7 watts per foot. Not U.L. Listed.
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
Pirit PWL-03-25 25-Feet Heated Hose
- No more frozen hoses
- Provides constant source of water in freezing temperatures
- Thermostatically controlled
- Turns on when temperatures are below 45 degrees
- Turns off when temperatures are above 50 degrees
- Made from drink-safe PVC
- Keeps water from freezing down to minus 42-Degrees Fahrenheit
- New tougher thermostat
- 5/8 in. Diameter
Cold weather water hose ideal for normal farm and garden use, and light commercial applications. Ideal for tasks requiring running water in below freezing temperatures. Thermostatically controlled to activate automatically when temperatures are below 45 deg (degrees) F (Fahrenheit) and turn off when temperatures are above 50 deg F. Tested down to -42 deg F. Features a grounded power supply, grounded nickel plated brass female & male couplings, protective bend restrictors at both ends, abrasion resistant cover, and knit reinforcing. Heater wires are extruded directly into the hose walls for uniform heating and unrestricted water flow. Made with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved materials. Drinking water safe. UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) listed. MET approved. 1-year limited warranty. The Product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
The 25-Feet Series 2 PIRIT Heated Hose is made from drink-safe materials and thermostatically controlled to automatically turn on when needed and prevent water from freezing in the hose down to minus 42-Degree Fahrenheit. With a new, tougher thermostat hardwired to the outside of the hose you are guaranteed more consistent and customizable results depending on your need. The hose comes with a 1-year limited warranty against defect.
Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 62°F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 gallons per minute, which is the equivalent of one water saver shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62°F, and an output setting of 105° F. Two showers emitting no more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70° F. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1°. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. However, when sized properly it will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 18 requires a minimum 150 amp electrical panel for installation with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected to (2) sets of #8 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 3/4″ NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 62 Degree F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62 Degree F. Two showers can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 Degree F in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and South California. These models come with a digital temperature control that allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found outdoor faucet heating cable with thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best outdoor faucet heating cable with thermostat: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy