The 9 Best Food Processor Chef
Nowadays, there are so many products of food processor chef in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for food processor chef in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings food processor chef which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Breville "the Sous Chef" Peel and Dice
Whip up a delicious creation in no time with the Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice from Breville. This food processor features a die cast metal base, brushed aluminum finish, stainless steel blades, and BPA-free Tritan bowls in a large and small capacity. With new peeling and dicing discs, this machine’s precise cut produces even and consistent sizes and textures every time. The dicing attachment works by slicing and then dicing your foods, ensuring consistent cubes. The peeler disc can peel up to seven potatoes at a time and makes quick work of produce like beetroot, sweet potato and even carrots. Featuring three chute sizes designed for every shape, there are endless possibilities to what dishes you create. The Sous Chef 16 Peel and Dice is backed by a manufacturer’s one year warranty to ensure the quality of your product.
11” L x 8” W x 18” H, with a 16 cup and 2.5 cup capacity
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
Hamilton Beach (70670) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
- 6 Versatile Functions: Chop, Puree, Fine Shred, Coarse Shred, Slice and Crinkle Cut
- 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs
- stainless-steel chopping blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results
- oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs
- internal cord storage. BPA free
Full size 10-cup Food processor – for large batch processing Has 525 watts of power with 2 speeds plus pulse speed option for maximum versatility- 4 functions- slcing- shredding, crinkle cutting, & fine shredding f rom 2 reversible discs . Has large stainless steel chopping blade & oversized feed chute. Dishwasher safe bowl & blades .Internal cord storage
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA-free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl
- 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Stainless Steel Blades
Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl
- Touch-pad controls
- auto-reversing blade for chopping or grinding
- Easy-grip handle
- dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches
- 18-month limited warranty
Kitchen style! A brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance the MiniPrep Plus 4 Cup Processor is now a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Includes the tools to perform any food preparation task…with superior style.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor, Silver
- Grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- 12-cup cap
- BPA-free plastic work bowl
- Safety Braking System
- Large 5″-wide feed chute eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- Momentary pulse button for maximum control and even processing
- 1000 Watt induction motor offers great versatility and power in a compact size
- Prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl and lid are correctly locked in position, and large feed pusher is inserted.
Breville Sous Chef 12 Food Processor handles everything from slicing vegetables, grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups.
Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 2.0 14 Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
- 14 cup Large Bowl and 4½ cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings, Electronic Touchpad Controls – On/Off/ Dough/Pulse with Blue LED Lights, BPA Free, Spatula
- 1300 watt motor, Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release, Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (up to 6mm). UC LWH- 20.00×13.00×15.75 Inches.MC LWH -21.00×13.50×16.25 Inches
- Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System – Seals Bowls and Locks Blades, All Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe, Recipe/Instruction Book
- Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc(fine/medium), Dough Blade, 20-Year Motor Warranty, 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System, Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube and Cover Assembly, Accessory Storage Case with Lock, Retractable cord
Equipped with a 1300-watt peak-power induction motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. It supplies a 4-1/2-cup small work bowl that nest inside a 14-cup large work bowl–a versatile two-in-one design that can handle multiple-size batches. All the bowls feature durable polycarbonate construction, measurement marks up the side, and drip-free pour spouts. An exclusive SealTight Advantage System seals the bowls and locks the blades for clean, safe processing and pouring. In addition, the unit’s wide-mouth feed tube accommodates larger ingredients, which reduces the need for cutting food into smaller pieces first, and its electronic touchpad control panel offers four selections for on, off, dough, and pulse. Accessories include a stainless-steel adjustable slicing disc (0 to 10 mm), a stainless-steel reversible shredding disc (fine/medium), a large and small stainless-steel chopping/mixing blade, and a dough blade. Thoughtfully designed, the food-prep appliance also provides blue LED indicator lights, a simple on/off locking system with push-button release, a retractable cord, and dishwasher-safe removable parts for quick cleanup. A lockable accessory storage case, spatula, and recipe/instruction book come included. The food processor measures 7-4/5 by 10-1/5 by 17 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year warranty on the motor.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel, White
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers.Everything except the base is dishwasher safe
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet. Detachable Disc Stem MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Note:* Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. * The bowl and work bowl cover must be securely locked into position for the motor to operate. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book. Features: 14 Cup Work Bowl with Handle|720 watt motor|Work Bowl Cover with Extra Large Feed Tube|Large Pusher and Sleeve Assembly|Small Feed Tube and Pusher|Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc|Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade|Detachable Disc Stem|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe Book|Full 5-year Motor Warranty|Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit|BPA Free
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found food processor chef for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best food processor chef: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy