Best Cooking Performance Group Propane Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of cooking performance group propane oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cooking performance group propane oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cooking performance group propane oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
KITMA 36 Inches Gas 2 Burner Range With 24 Inches Griddle and a Standard Oven – Commercial Heavy Duty Liquid Propane Cooking Performance Group for Restaurant, 121,000 BTU
- ✔OPEN TOP BURNERS – This range boasts (2) 46,000 BTU open top burners provide stable fire for your cooking and sauteing performance to meet your restaurant’s high demand while the 12″ x 12″ cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware. Each burner features an independent control, which means you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of task
- ✔24”×20” LARGE GRIDDLE – This range’s 24″ x 20″ steel griddle features independent manual controls and gives you plenty of space to grill a wide variety of product, and the griddle also features side splashes to help contain grease while a dedicated drawer makes cleanup a breeze
- ✔SPACIOUS OVEN – This burner range features a spacious oven that allows you to warm product or make cookies, bread, and other baked goods! The oven’s temperature can be adjusted from 300-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate your different baking needs, while each commercial gas range comes with a chrome rack for optimum versatility
- ✔DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN – Our burner range’s front, back, sides, kick plate, back guard and high shelf are both made of 304 and 430 stainless steel, handy kick plate helps protect internal components toward the bottom of your range while providing easy access for servicing, the cast iron grates can be removed easily for simple yet thorough end of day cleaning. So this unit is very durable and easy to clean, it’s the best choice for your kitchen
- ✔SHIP FROM US- We have multiple warehouses in the US, we will choose to ship with your nearest warehouse based on your address, and you will receive the product within 5 days.Please ensure you provide valid working contact information so carriers can reach you prior to delivery the shipment. It will cause delay and re-delivery charge if a non-working phone is provided
Commercial Gas Range Feature:
●Durable Stainless Steel structure – Gives the unit superior corrosion resistance and cleanability
●2 Burners – Provides stable flame to fry food quickly
●12″ x 12″ Cast Iron Grates – Support your saucepans, fry pans, and other cookware
●24”× 20” Griddle – Provides space to grill a variety of product
● Independent Manual Control – Allows you to simultaneously execute a variety of tasks
●Temperature Control – Allows you to adjust the temperature from 300°F-550°F
●Chrome Rack – Helps you use the maximum space of the oven
Gas Type: Liquid Propane
Oven Size: 26.5”× 26”× 14”
Hot Plate Size: (2 pcs)12”× 12”
Griddle Size: 24”× 20”
Exterior Size: 36” × 31”× 56.38”
Net Weight: 463lbs
Total BTU: 121,000 BTU/h
Hot Plate Nozzle No: LP54
Hot Plate Per BTU/h: 23,000
Griddle U-SHAPE Nozzle No: LP52
Griddle U -SHAPE Per BTU/h: 27,000
Griddle I-SHAPE Nozzle No: LP54
Griddle I-SHAPE Per BTU/h: 21,000
Oven Nozzle No: LP52
Oven Per BTU/h: 27,000
Intake Tube Pressure(in. W.C.): 10
1. Our products are commercial kitchen products and are not suitable for home use. Because of the heavyweight, the freight of the product is high, so we disagree that you return the products unreasonably. The product warranty period is one-year, since the date of your purchase, you can contact us if you have any after-sales problems, we will arrange a repair.
2. Our product is a heavy product. Please open the inspection on the spot when you receive the product, and confirm that the product is in good condition before signing. We are not responsible for any damages that occur after the product is signed.
Extreme Heat Resistant Grill Gloves | Premium Insulated & Silicone Lined Aramid Fiber Mitts for Cooking, BBQ, Grilling, Frying & Baking – Professional Indoor Outdoor Kitchen & Oven Accessories
- EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES The Grill Heat Aid glove is rated to resist up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit, so stock up on charcoal, propane, oil and wood, and get your smoker, fireplace, and deep fryer going
- INDOOR OUTDOOR USE Forget your old holders and pads, take these heat resistant gloves everywhere, from your indoor kitchen and oven to your outdoor barbecue gas grills and roaring open fires
- ARAMID FIBER CONSTRUCTION Each mitt is crafted with aramid fabric, a type of high performance, heat resistant, and heavy duty synthetic known for its ability to withstand high heat and repeated use
- MULTIPURPOSE COOKING Whether you’re grilling steak, barbecuing ribs, frying chicken or baking fish, these gloves provide maximum protection, allowing you to handle all heat and all cookware with ease
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Buy with complete confidence, knowing that if you’re not happy with the top performance of these cool heat resistant gloves, simply contact us and we’ll refund or replace your set
EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES
Each pair of our Extreme Heat Resistant gloves is EN407 certified, which means you’re safe from flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, even small and large splashes of molten metal. With protection up to 932°F, you’re free to prepare meals with a full range of heat options.
INDOOR OUTDOOR USE From intimate dinners, fireside roasts and backyard grilling to turkey frying, BBQ broiling and bread baking, our gloves can help you bring to life beloved dishes and recipes handed down from generations. Whether helping to prepare a roast or serving as the perfect wedding gift, our gloves are right at home wherever you and your loved ones are.
ARAMID FIBER CONSTRUCTION
We use para-aramid and meta-aramid fibers, the same material found in firefighter uniforms. These materials enhance our gloves by giving you the freedom to hold very hot cookware and utensils for a longer period of time. Many conventional gloves, mitts, & potholders are intended to hold these items for mere seconds, while Grill Heat Aid gloves keep you safe throughout your food prep.
MULTIPURPOSE COOKING With ultimate protection at your disposal, you’re free to work across virtually every form of heat cooking. This is the only pair of gloves you’ll ever need to prepare filet mignon on the grill, chicken on the rotisserie, wings in the fryer, cobbler in the oven, and much more. Our flexible design enables you to handle every pot, pan, skillet, sheet, and utensil securely.
We’ve designed your Extreme Heat Resistant gloves to perform with excellence, reliability, and safety for years to come, wherever you need them, whatever the cook source. If for any reason you’re not thrilled with their premium build and quality, remember that you’re covered by our lifetime warranty. Contact us with any concern and we’ll refund or replace your gloves on the spot.
GSI Outdoors Hard Anodized Dutch Oven
- Dutch oven brings gourmet performance to classic campfire cooking
- Sturdy cast aluminum construction improves heat transfer for greater efficiency
- Hard anodized surface is rust free, non-reactive, and resists sticking
- One-third the weight of cast iron for easy carrying and traveling
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty
GSI Outdoors innovative hard-anodized construction brings premium performance to a camping classic. Made from durable, highly conductive cast aluminum, it heats up quickly and evenly and won’t rust, so it can go places where cast iron can’t. (Plus, it’s just one-third the weight, making it easier to take on the road and heft over the fire.) Dutch-oven cooking opens up a whole new world of backcountry culinary options, from eggs and biscuits to beef stew and home-baked bread.
Food just tastes better made over an open fire, but cooking it can be messy. This Dutch oven’s non-porous anodized surface means food won’t stick and the pot cleans up beautifully after you’re done. Best of all, there’s no need for time-consuming pre-seasoning. Dutch ovens cook with radiant heat, so they work best with charcoal or coals underneath as well as heaped on the lid. (They cook beautifully in your oven at home, too.) This lid has a lipped edge to hold coals in a ring.
The GSI Outdoors Dutch oven comes in three sizes, ten-, twelve-, and fourteen-inch. The ten-inch has no legs allowing it to nest in the larger ovens, while two larger sizes have three fixed legs to support them over the coals. All GSI Outdoors products are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship.
- 10-inch model: Measures 11.2 x 10.8 x 3.7 inches, weighs 3 pounds, 11 ounces
- 12-inch model: Measures 13.4 x 13 x 6.6 inches, weighs 6 pounds, 2 ounces
- 14-inch model: Measures 15.8 x 15.7 x 7.5 inches, weighs 8 pounds
GSI: It’s All About The Outdoors, The Rest Is Meaningless
Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories in 1985, GSI Outdoors continues to create unique, imaginative, and fun products that enhance the outdoor experience – including stainless steel and enamelware cookware, tableware, coffee percolators, water bottles, and more.
Cooking with fire reflects a primal urge, and is far more satisfying than cooking with a camp stove. That’s one reason to consider one of GSI’s hard-anodized aluminum Dutch ovens, which are 66 percent lighter than cast iron yet still big enough to cook a hearty, crowd-pleasing stew. Aluminum Dutch ovens are ideal for outdoor cooking, with a high-performance, nonreactive construction that cooks slowly and evenly. Cast aluminum is also rust-free and easy to clean, so you don’t have to soak the pot for hours to de-grease the interior. And unlike cast iron, no messy seasoning is required when using the GSI pot. Equipped with an edge lip that holds coals and charcoal, the GSI Dutch oven comes in three sizes–10 inches, 12 inches, and 14 inches–with a weight range of 3 pounds 10 ounces (small) to 9 pounds (large).
Kitma 13" Gas Wok Range – Commercial Liquid Propane Cooking Performance Group – Restaurant Equipment, 95,000 BTU
- 【Continuous Pilot】Designed with a continuous pilot for instant ignition, this unit is ready for use whenever you are in needs, so this work range is perfect to best fit your business needs
- 【Powerful 95,000 BTU Burner】This wok range equipped with a 18 tip jet burner that boasts 95,000 BTU with Liquid Propane to offer all the power you’ll need to cook. And it measures 13″ in diameter to accommodate your different size wok
- 【Stainless Steel Construction】This range boasts a reliable high-quality stainless steel outer body and legs, which provides long-lasting durability and is easy to clean after the service
- 【Easy to Load and Adjustable】This unit’s rolled front makes it easy to load. Its gradual slope design also helps to reduce spillover. In addition, this wok range comes with 4 adjustable feet, allowing you to level it on any surface
- 【Quality Warranty】Our products are all certified in the United States, we provide1 year labor and parts warranty. When your product has broken, we will arrange our after-sale service team to perform on-site service within 48 hours. Make sure every item we sold in integral and have good working condition
KITMA – We spend decades focusing on the improvement of catering equipment technology, have been devoted to creating the best catering equipment experience, make you safer and healthier cooking.
Commercial Liquid Propane Work Range Feature:
●Durable stainless steel structure – gives the unit superior corrosion resistance and cleanability
●Heavy duty burners – provides stable flame to fry food quickly
●Adjustable stainless steel legs -adjusts the height of griddle to meet your needs
Size: 34 ”×20.8”×17.9”
Total BTU: 95,000BTU/h
Intake-tube pressure: 10 in.W.C.
Nozzle No: #67
Work Range*1(completely installed )
We offer a 1-year warranty with 30 days worry-free return, effective from the date of purchase by the original, so ZERO risk purchasing! Every one of our customers is assigned to a specific customer service representative when your product has broken, we will perform “maintenance staff on-site service” within 48 hours. Make sure every item we sold in integral and have the good working condition until you are 100% satisfied.
Bayou Classic SP2 Double Jet Cooker with Hose Guard
The bayou classic double jet cooker has an 18-inch diameter cooking surface that is capable of supporting up to 105-quart stockpots. Heats boiling pots twice as fast. Perfect when entertaining large groups of people and ideal for crawfish boils. Bayou classic outdoor cookers are the traditional and reliable choice for outdoor cooking. They are portable and can be used for camping, rv’s, tailgating, and backyard parties. With a one-piece welded steel frame, these are the strongest cookers commercially made. Designed for strength, function and safety.
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
An amazon exclusive, The Char-Broil Performance Series 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill packs a ton of grilling features into a sleek & stylish stainless steel cart design. This versatile grill offers sufficient cooking space whether you are grilling for a few friends or at your next backyard party. Built & made to last, this unit features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant & easy to clean, along with durable Stainless Steel burners. The removable porcelain-coated grease pan also makes for easy cleaning. Push-to-start electric ignition ensure that you are able to reliably fire up your grill each & every time, & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge so you can easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill. Features a 10, 000-BTU side burner ideal for cooking sauces & sides. Assembly required, Measures 50.4″ W x 24.5″ D x 45″ H, & weighs about 85 lbs.
Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill- Stainless
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability
Grilling great food for family & guests made easy with the performance 300 gas grill from Char-Broil. The two Stainless Steel top-ported burners are built to last, & deliver 24, 000-btus of heat across 300 square” of primary cooking space & the 100 square” swing-away rack. The large metal side shelves provide ample prep or work space, & fold down to save space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking & make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal & cleaning, electronic ignition for fast & reliable startups & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge for added heat control. The Stainless Steel lid, handle & control panel provide style & durability. The performance 300 is a cabinet style grill, meaning that it sits on four casters- two of which lock- providing easy mobility, & the ability to secure once in place. One black, painted door provides access to the cabinet, which can be used to store the propane tank, accessories, rubs or tools. Assembled dimensions: 42 9″ w x 24 5″ L x 44″ H.
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cooking performance group propane oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cooking performance group propane oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy