The 8 Best Calibration Refrigerator Thermometer
Nowadays, there are so many products of calibration refrigerator thermometer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for calibration refrigerator thermometer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings calibration refrigerator thermometer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
- Jumbo, triple display
- Bottle probe for refrigerator applications
- Out-of range alarm
- Alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a set point. Alarm is programmable in 1° increments. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
Control Company 4227 Traceable NIST Certified Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Alarm
- Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks
- Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures
- 10 feet long (3 m) micro cable permits doors to close on it
- Dimensions- 4.25″ L x 2.75″ W x 0.75″ H (11 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm)~
- Made in USA
- Manufactured by Fischer Scientific
Temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution to provide accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open. Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks. Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures. It includes Velcro and magnetic mounting strips, one AA battery, and ABS plastic case. Certifications- Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA, indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
Taylor Precision Products Classic Series Large Dial Thermometer (Freezer/Refrigerator And Oven)
- The extra-large, 3 1/4-inch dial features a glass lens and red pointer making it easy to read.
- This freezer/refrigerator thermometer has a range of -20degrees Fahrenheit to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Oven temperature ranges from 100 degrees to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless-steel construction provides strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- This unique design can be hung from a rack or stand on it’s own.
Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring Thermometer
- Oven thermometer that displays true oven temperature to assist in safe food preparation
- Made of durable stainless steel
- NSF-approved and its large, easy-to-read dial shows clearly marked temperatures, perfect for professional and home kitchens
- It hangs or stands for easy installation and has a lens that will not shatter
- Reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius. 2 inches long by 4.55 inches wide 0.15 pounds
Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer displays true oven temperature to help ensure safe and correct food preparation. The thermometer is made of stainless steel. It is NSF-approved and its large, easy-to-read dial shows clearly marked temperatures, perfect for professional and home kitchens. It hangs or stands for easy installation and has a lens that will not shatter. Reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius. 2 inches long by 4.55 inches wide 0.15 pounds.
Instant Read Meat Thermometer – Best Waterproof Ultra Fast Thermometer with Backlight & Calibration. Kizen Digital Food Thermometer for Kitchen, Outdoor Cooking, BBQ, and Grill! (Jet Black)
- ULTRA FAST – Takes a temperature in a little as 2-3 seconds, and is accurate to +/-1 degrees with a wide range of -58℉-572℉. No more waiting over a hot stove or grill for the temperature to settle! Take out the guesswork and eliminate overdone or undercooked food, and instead make perfectly cooked beef, chicken, pork, fish, lamb, or turkey, every time! Also works great with beverages, deep frying, making candy, and baking.
- WATERPROOF – IP67 rated waterproof, the Kizen thermometer can be washed under running water without fear! With a strong ABS plastic body, it can withstand accidental drops or other impact accidents. With a waterproof and strong break resistant body, the Kizen thermometer is highly durable and resilient.
- CONVENIENT AND CLEAR – Get the temperature by the bright and large LCD screen instead of fumbling with your phone flash to get a read! With an internal magnet and large hang hole, you can conveniently store this where you can have easy and quick access!
- FULLY BUNDLED WITH BONUS EXTRAS TO GIVE YOU THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY! – Comes beautifully packaged in a premium foam lined box, making it an ideal present for any cooking or bbq enthusiast! This sturdy box is also a great place to store the thermometer to keep it safe. Also includes 2 CR 2032 batteries(1 extra as a service), bonus eCookbook “Modern Cooking” meat temperature guide, users manual, and 4 velcro dots to hang your temperature guide on the wall for added convenience!
- KIZEN 100% MONEY BACK LIFETIME WARRANTY – Enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! With CE, FDA, RoHS certification, we stand by our products so you can make your purchase with confidence! You won’t get this kind of service and warranty from big brands like Themoworks Thermapen, Weber, Maverick, Taylor, CDN, and Polder. 7 days a week you can reach us by email at [email protected]
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found calibration refrigerator thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best calibration refrigerator thermometer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy