Updated 2021 – Top 10 Acer Aspire 15 I3
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer aspire 15 i3 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer aspire 15 i3 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer aspire 15 i3 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
671 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 15 I3, Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W would be the Best Acer Aspire 15 I3 for Money.
2. Acer Aspire Display Graphics Keyboard
- 【AMD Ryzen Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache),
- 【Operating System and Ports】Windows 10 Home in S mode 64-bit, English (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
- 【15.6″ Non-touch FHD Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display,
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
- 【Upgraded】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. 【Authorized Oydisen Bundle】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- 【16GB RAM and 1TB Storage】16GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB Solid State Drive, Back-lit Keyboard,
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire Display Graphics Keyboard is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire Display Graphics Keyboard comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire 15 I3 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire 15 I3 then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire Display Graphics Keyboard. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire 15 I3 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed
- This laptop features the blazing fast AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.60 GHz Processor.
- No need to worry about running out of space with 128 GB storage and 4 GB Ram.
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics ensure quality imaging coming from your machine.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire 15 I3 Under 100$.
4. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 15 I3 is that even though Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- Intel UHD Graphics
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- No SD or micro SD slots
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- No Optical Drive.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
Built to keep you active, engaged, and on the move, the Aspire 3 A315-56-594W has the technology to suit your way of life. A stunningly slim body and impressive tactile finish accentuate real world design features.
Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz
8GB DDR4 RAM
256GB Solid State Drive
15.6″ Ful HD ComfyView LED-backlit Non-touch Display
Intel UHD Graphics
1xHDMI, 2x USB2.0, 1x USB3.1
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
6. Asus I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint F515ja Ah31
- Lightning-fast dual band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
- 15.6 inch Full HD NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 83% screen-to-body ratio
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard along with a fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- 4GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Powerful Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor 1.2 GHz (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- Comprehensive connections, including fingerprint sensor, USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen1), USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen1), USB 2.0, SD card reader, and HDMI
Asus I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint F515ja Ah31 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2020 Acer Aspire 3 15.6&Quot; Full HD 1080P Laptop PC, Intel Core I5-1035G1 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Ethernet, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home, Steel Gray which have been in market longer than anyone. Asus I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint F515ja Ah31 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Asus I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint F515ja Ah31 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire 15 I3 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire 15 I3 and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire 15 I3, chances are that would be much costlier than Asus I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint F515ja Ah31. Asus I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint F515ja Ah31 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- Backlit Keyboard
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 15 I3 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 15 I3 and that is what has revived them. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is amazing features.
8. Acer Computer I5 7200U Keyboard Bluetooth
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)
- Upgrade to 8GB DDR4 Memory
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Backlit Keyboard
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Upgrade to 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Computer I5 7200U Keyboard Bluetooth is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Computer I5 7200U Keyboard Bluetooth wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Computer I5 7200U Keyboard Bluetooth once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 15 I3 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 15 I3 to any other Acer Aspire 15 I3 is least.
- Works great but could use a faster processor.
- Purchased acer laptop and it perform well and it looks and feels like a quality built laptop
- Works great but could use a faster processor.
- Most authentic review
9. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-59W2 comes with these high level specs 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4 2GHz (6MB Smart Cache) Windows 10 Home 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display Intel UHD Graphics 620 8GB DDR4 Memory 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD True Harmony Technology Two Built-in Stereo Speakers Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2 4Gbps) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 4 2 Back-lit Keyboard HD Webcam (1280 x 720) 1 – USB 3 1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) 1 – USB 2 0 Port 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 9 5-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX HN3AA 003)
10. Acer Aspire Graphics Keyboard Silver，Kke
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3-3200U Processor (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB PCIe SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Included in the Package】Mousepad from PConline365
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo| Windows 10 Home
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provides more upgrade options including memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3-3200U Processor (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz Max Boost)
Memory: Up to 16GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Ports: 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo
Video: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
Media Drive: None
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11AC WiFi
Weight: 4 Pounds
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.