The 5 Best 1960 Roaster Oven Replacement Cord
Nowadays, there are so many products of 1960 roaster oven replacement cord in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 1960 roaster oven replacement cord in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1960 roaster oven replacement cord which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Univen Power Cord, 6′, 1-1/16′ Spacing, fits Roaster Ovens
Univen roaster oven and heating appliance cord, 6 foot. Pin spacing between terminals is 1 & 1/16″ (27mm). Please compare with your appliance to see it if fits. Fits many roaster ovens including Westinghouse. Cord wire is HPN 16AWG x 2C, 105c.
Woods 0290 HPN Appliance Cord, 6-Foot, Black
Woods 290 HPN Appliance Cord, Black, 6-Foot. 6-feet of cord. Pin spacing 1-1/16-inch. Industry approvals: c-csa-us. Suitable for appliances such as roasters or broilers. Vinyl resists moisture, abrasion and prolonged exposure to sunlight. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
Oster Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid, 18 Quart, Black (CKSTRS18-BSB-W)
- 18-quart roaster oven roasts, bakes, and slow cooks and fits up to a 22-pound turkey
- Self-basting lid recirculates moisture for tender and delicious roasts
- Saves 30% time and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven
- Removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast, even heat distribution and easy cleaning
- Variable temperature control dial to set cooking temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
Easily prepare everyday meals or your holiday turkey using the Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid. Equipped with a self-basting lid, this roaster saves you the tedious task of hand basting over and over again. The 18-quart roaster oven locks in steam from cooking to keep food moist, tender, and flavorful. It seals in heat and intensifies the cooking temperature, helping cut down your cooking time by 30 percent when compared with a conventional oven. This countertop electric roaster also makes your kitchen more efficient by freeing up much needed oven space. The space-saving design with 18-quart capacity accommodates a large turkey weighing up to 22 pounds. The variable temperature control dial lets you set the cooking temperature between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, while the removable steel rack allows easy access to food. This roaster oven includes a removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan that makes cleanup easy.
Southwire 97168808 Replacement Power Cord, 6-Foot, SJTW, 14- Gauge Power Tool Replacement Cord, 3 Wire, Grounded Plug, Ideal For Use With Garage and Workshop Tools, Medium Duty Replacement Cord,15 Amps, 1875 Watts, 125 Volts
- 6” MEDIUM DUTY: Replacement cord ideal for your workshop and garage power tools
- HEAVY DUTY: Strain relief plug protects electrical connections for longer cord life
- DURABLE REINFORCED BLADES: Help prevent accidental bending or breaking
- WEATHER RESISTANT: SJTW jacket rated for indoor and outdoor use
- TEMPERATURE RATING: -40 to 140 F
- RATINGS: 15 amps, 1875 watts, 125 volts
Coleman Cable 09716 14/3 SJTW Power Tool Replacement Cord, 6-Foot. Professional grade replacement power cord for power tools. Heavy-duty strain relief protects electrical connections resulting in longer cord life. Reinforced blades help prevent accidental bending or breaking. SJTW rating – designed for outdoor use – weather resistant jacket. Meets OSHA specifications for general use. SJTW – service junior thermoplastic with weather resistant jacket. OSHA compliant – worn or frayed cables shall not be used. The Coleman Cable (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
From the Manufacturer
Coleman Cable 09716 6-foot replacement cord, 14/3 SJT. These 6-foot replacement power cords are 14/3 SJTW and are a hard service cord, made of a thermoplastic jacket. It is a 300 volt, weather resistant cord, that may be used outdoors
Bergen Industries IncPS9131633-Wire Appliance and Power Tool Cord, 9 ft, 16 AWG, 13A/125V AC, 1625w
- For use with MAJOR APPLIANCES, MOTORS and POWER TOOLS, U-Ground NEMA 5-15
- APPLICATION: SJTW: Hard SERVICE cord, THERMOPLASTIC/Vinyl constructed JACKET, 300 Volt, WEATHER RESISTANT for OUTDOOR USE
- IDEAL FOR appliances, motors and power tools
- APPLICATION: 9 Foot 16/3 cord with U Ground NEMA 5-15 plug and pigtail end
- APPLICATION: Rated For: 13 Amp, 125V, 1625 Watts max applications
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1960 roaster oven replacement cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 1960 roaster oven replacement cord: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy